You might think the POV / action sports camera world has been a bit of a two horse race recently. That could all change, however, now ION has muscled into the scene with its Air Pro HD sports camera. The firms dabbled with handy cameras before, but now its dipping a well armored toe into the helmet-cam market. Needless to say, that means its rugged, waterproof, and built to eat dirt — or at least capture the moments when you do.Your action is scooped-up in full 1080p HD, and theres a 5-megapixel stills option for when you want to frame that killer jump for static posterity. The lens is a 170-degree wide-angle affair, you can change the FOV if you wish, but its definitely enough to grab all the action. Theres also no display on the device itself, but theres a reason for that: operating the Air Pro is a ridiculously straightforward task. With just one click youre recording, even if switched off. The two controls on top are all you need to get the essential jobs done with this device, a button for switching it on and off and taking stills and the sliding record switch — this set-up also means you can physically feel if its recording, even when you cant see it.
Works with Many Applications and Websites
- Apple iWork ’09: MathType lets you add equations to documents, presentations, and spreadsheets in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.
- Microsoft Office 2008 and 2011: MathType lets you add equations to documents, presentations, and spreadsheets in Word, PowerPoint, andExcel.
- Apple iBooks Author: Add and edit equations in the ebooks you are authoring and make the math accessible to people with visual disabilities.
- Many Other Applications and Websites:MathType also works with over 500 applications and websites, including:
- Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, Mac Mail, Microsoft Outlook
- Mathematica, Maple
- InDesign, QuarkXpress
- Blackboard, Moodle, WebAssign
- Wikipedia, Wolfram Alpha
- Google Docs
- Many Ways to Work: MathType can add equations to virtually any application or website into which you can paste or drag a graphic in PDF, EPS, or GIF format or in LaTeX or MathML math languages. Check our Works With section for details on how MathType works with your favorite apps and websites.
Evo version 3.0 – Now Available
Evo™ is a complete, shared storage solution for video and audio workgroups. Evo enables everyone on your team to share projects, media and other large files using the most extensive connectivity options available in a single product – including up to 8 Gb/s Fibre Channel and up to 10 Gb/s iSCSI and NAS.
The new editor features everything you expect from modern video editing software; arrange contents on different tracks, add audio to your movie, cut out unneeded parts like the long time it took the browser to load a page and display text. Animations are easy to achieve using animation markers. Set the start values, set the end values and you’re all set. Screenium takes care of the rest.
Screenium does not stop here. Smart Zoom lets you zoom to individual mouse clicks to highlight even better what you were doing. When recording full screen, Screenium also records in what window you were working and offers you to always zoom to that window.
With all the flexibility Screenium’s editor offers, you can always do faster. Use pre-configured animations that you just drag and drop onto your movies. Fade video in and out or have it slide in or out to or from any side.
Screenium comes with lots of video effects. Emphasize or obscure certain parts of your recording or use effects just to be creative. This can come very handy when you don’t want the public to see names or addresses that appear in your recording. Screenium also offers lots of audio effects from compressors to equalizers to filters.
Chapter marks allow you to divide your screencast into individual sections, each directly accessible. Give your customers the possibility to jump directly to the main part or the Q&A section close to the end, or just allow them to watch a chapter again. Chapter marks even work on iPads, iPhones and iPod touch.
- Until March 15th 2012, Screenium 2 is available with a 25% discount for $29.99 / 23,99€. After that, the regular price of $39.99 / 31,99€ will apply. Screenium is available in the Mac App Store or in our Web Store.
- Upgrades from Screenium 1 are available for $14.99 / 11,99€ on the product page. If you purchased Screenium after January 1st 2011 you can upgrade to Screenium 2 for free. If you bought Screenium 1 at our Web Store you should have already received a free license key by email. If you bought Version 1 at the Mac App Store you can download the Upgrade for free by opening the Mac App Store application.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or later (10.6 Snow Leopard and 10.7 Lion are fully supported)
- 1,5 Ghz Processor (PowerPC or Intel)